This is a complete cleaning kit for a 6.5mm bolt action rifle
- Rod is a .22 caliber nylon coated rod and comes standard with 6.5J brass jag and SMBA adapter.
- Kit is supplied with cleaning rod and rod guide of your choice. You select the length of the rod and scoped or non scoped bore guide
- Rod comes packaged in clear plastic rod tube with hanger cap
- Chamber kit also comes in a clear plastic tube with hanger cap
- Attn: RUGER PRECISION OWNERS. Due to the long action on those rifles a 13″ rod guide is necessary. If you have a rifle with a 24″ barrel you will need to select the 40″ cleaning rod.
The complete kit also includes:
- BAC Bolt Action Chamber Kit
- B-6.5 Bore brush
- M-22 Bore mop
- CH-308 Chamber brush
- P-221 1 1/2″ Round Patches(100 count)
Rule of thumb for picking rod length = Barrel Length plus 10 inches (add another 3-4 inches for receiver mounted scopes) plus 1-2 inches for general clearance. Pick the closest size above.
Please note: This kit is for bolt action rifles with a bolt body diameter of .695-.700, which encompass the following actions: Remington 700, 721, 722, 788, 40 x x7, 600 and XP-100; Ruger 77; Winchester 54, 56 and 70; Savage 110 and 112 V; Mauser 98; Springfield, Browning A-Bolt, CPS and Dakota; M1917 Enfield; Kimber 89 and any clones and rifles based on the aforementioned rifles. If you don’t see your weapon system here please make a note of which rifle you have so we can get the right bore guide for you. Will also fit Ruger Precision but the bore guide will need to be swapped out. Please note you have a Ruger Precision in the customer notes.