This is a complete cleaning kit for a .30 caliber bolt action rifle
- Rod is a .30 caliber nylon coated rod and comes standard with 30J brass jag and LGBA adapter.
- Kit is supplied with cleaning rod and rod guide of your choice. You select the length of the rod and scoped or non scoped bore guide
- Rod comes packaged in clear plastic rod tube with hanger cap
- Chamber kit also comes in a clear plastic tube with hanger cap
- Attn: RUGER PRECISION OWNERS. Due to the long action on those rifles a 13″ rod guide is necessary. If you have a rifle with a 24″ barrel you will need to select the 40″ cleaning rod.
The complete kit also includes:
- BAC Bolt Action Chamber Kit
- B-30 Bore brush
- M-30 Bore mop
- CH-308 Chamber brush
- P-271 2″ Round Patches(100 count)
Rule of thumb for picking rod length = Barrel Length plus 10 inches (add another 3-4 inches for receiver mounted scopes) plus 1-2 inches for general clearance. Pick the closest size above.
This kit is for bolt action rifles with a bolt body diameter of .695-.700, which encompass the following actions: Remington 700, 721, 722, 788, 40 x x7, 600 and XP-100; Ruger 77; Winchester 54, 56 and 70; Savage 110 and 112 V; Mauser 98; Springfield, Browning A-Bolt & X-Bolt, Bergara, CPS and Dakota; M1917 Enfield; Kimber 89 and any clones and rifles based on the aforementioned rifles.