This is a complete cleaning kit for a .22 Rimfire bolt action rifle
- Rod is either a .17 caliber or .20 caliber nylon coated rod and comes standard with either a .17 cal or .20 cal brass jag. These Rods are female ended with 5/40 threads.
- The 36-HB brass rod is 8/32 female so no adapter is necessary with that option.
- Kit is supplied with cleaning rod and products listed below. You select the caliber and length of the rod.
- Rod comes packaged in clear plastic rod tube with hanger cap
- NOTE: Some rod guides are available for certain weapon platforms. Please see below for those weapons.
The complete kit also includes:
- B-22P Bore brush (pistol length)
- M-22 Bore mop
- 17A adapter to use standard 8/32 male ended attachments.
- P-171 Round Patches(100 count)
Rule of thumb for picking rod length = Barrel Length plus 10 inches (add another 3-4 inches for receiver mounted scopes) plus 1-2 inches for general clearance. Pick the closest size above.
Please note: This kit is for rimfire and we only have rod guides for the following weapon systems: Anshutz 54, Anshutz 64, Remington 541/541T, Kimber 82, Winchester 52, Ruger 77/22, Remington 40X / 37. If you do not see your rifle listed here then please contact Eric Sinclair at firstname.lastname@example.org and he should be able to help with a weapon specific rod guide.